Visakhapatnam, 02 July: Several women fell ill after a suspected gas leak at a company in Andhra Pradesh’s Visakhapatnam city late on Tuesday night. He was taken to the hospital. The incident is being reported from Achuthapuram in Vijag. There was chaos due to gas leakage in the chemical factory. In this incident, about 50 women have complained of stomach pain and burning eyes.
According to media reports, about 50 female employees of Brandix India Apparel Company (BIAC) located in Achuthapuram area complained of nausea, burning eyes, stomach pain and diarrhea and were treated with various Hospitals were admitted. A sudden gas leak caused chaos in the factory. As soon as the incident was reported, the police reached the spot.
According to media reports, the factory has been evacuated. Along with this, the women victims of gas leak have been admitted to the hospital. where he is undergoing treatment. According to the police, the smell of poisonous gas is still coming. The matter is being investigated. The cause of the gas leak is being ascertained.
To get latest news from Oneindia. Get news updates throughout the day.
You are already a subscriber