Rishi Sunak’s dream of becoming the Prime Minister is incomplete! Liz Truss has a lead of 32 points. In the latest survey of UK Tory members, Rishi Sunak led Liz Truss by 32 points

[ad_1]

Rishi Sunak is behind Liz Truss

Foreign Secretary Liz Truss is ahead of rival Rishi Sunak in the race to become Boris Johnson’s new successor, a new poll of ruling Conservative Party members has revealed. The ConservativeHome website released a poll of Tory MPs who will choose a new leader to take over at 10 Downing Street from 5 September.

Liz gets more support from Sunak

Liz gets more support from Sunak

Almost 60 per cent of 961 Tory members polled by the influential website said they backed Truss to become the new leader of the Conservative Party. While only 28 percent of parliamentarians supported Sunak. Conservative Home gave this information on Wednesday. The result is similar to the previous Conservative home poll of Tory members on 4 August, when the Truss had a 32-point lead.

Liz is ahead in the race for the post of Prime Minister

Liz is ahead in the race for the post of Prime Minister

Polls and polls show that Liz Truss has a lead over Sunk. Now Sunak may face a lot of difficulties on the way to become the Prime Minister. Liz Truss has emerged as the people’s favorite candidate in the race to become Britain’s Prime Minister. The result of the election is due on September 5, when it will be decided who will replace Boris Johnson. It will be decided on September 5 whether Liz Truss will be the Prime Minister of Britain or Rishi Sunak of Indian origin.

On September 5, it will be known who will be Johnson's successor

On September 5, it will be known who will be Johnson’s successor

ConservativeHome found that only 9% of those surveyed were undecided. Some 60 percent said they had already voted, while 40 percent had not. Although it is more difficult to survey Tory members, the Conservative Home Poll produced similar results to previous YouGov polls.

Sunak is betting to become the prime minister

There are bets to become the Prime Minister

Earlier, Rishi Sunak, who was running behind in the race for the post of Prime Minister of Britain, had made a big bet. During the race for the post of Prime Minister, he had promised a 20 percent reduction in income tax in 7 years. Amidst all this, the odds of Foreign Secretary Liz Truss becoming Britain’s Prime Minister have risen to 90 per cent in a survey by betting exchange firm Markets.

Liz is getting a lot of support

Liz is getting a lot of support

Liz Truss has a 90.91 per cent chance of succeeding Boris Johnson as the next permanent member of the Conservative Party, while Rishi Sunak’s chances of becoming Britain’s next prime minister have dropped to 9.09 per cent, according to the Markets poll. Contenders to become Prime Minister in Britain have to go through 12 nationwide contests.

Truce's tax cut promise

Truce’s tax cut promise

Currently, inflation is at its peak all over the world due to the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Britain is also in its grip. Amidst all this, the possibility of Liz Truss becoming the Prime Minister of Britain seems to be strong. In a recent survey, the probability of Liz becoming the Prime Minister has increased to 90 percent. She is becoming the favorite of every survey and poll.

Who will be the new Prime Minister of Britain?

Who will be the new Prime Minister of Britain?

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss, whoever becomes the country’s prime minister, is going to forge a road full of tax thorn in addition to inflation, deteriorating relations with China. These issues will present many challenges for the new Prime Minister. Liz Truss has promised that if she becomes Prime Minister, the first thing she will do is give relief to the public by cutting taxes. She has promised the public that she will cut income tax by up to 1.25 percent. Along with this, he has also promised to withdraw the increase in corporation tax. Liz Truss says raising taxes in times of crisis is not ethical.

Also Read: Gurdeep Singh Randhawa has been elected as the first representative of the Indian community in GermanyAlso Read: Gurdeep Singh Randhawa has been elected as the first representative of the Indian community in Germany

[ad_2]

Leave a Reply